Saturday, May 26, 2018. New York City – The Folsom Street East Festival XXI will be on the 27th Street between 10th and 11th Avenues in Manhattan, NYC, on June 17, 2018 from 11am to 6pm.
Organizers say on their website FolsomStreetEast.com “Throughout history we queers have been known to celebrate and reclaim the words that the outside world has thrown at us. This year we are excited to celebrate what we believe S.L.U.T.S to stand for and encourage discussion and discourse to challenge the idea that sex positive is a negative or harmful thing. Sex, Love, Unity, Trust and Safety are all components of who we are, especially to the Leather, Kink and Fetish communities, and we want to celebrate that.”
STAGE SHOW PERFORMERS
Message from the organizers:
“The Folsom Street East Street Festival is about freedom and fun, but to keep the fun rolling, we need to ask our vendors, entertainers, volunteers and attendees to follow a few basic ground rules:
– All participants at the Folsom Street East Street Festival will be respectful of fellow participants, staff vendors, exhibitors, volunteers, performers, and others at all times.
– All participants will abide by the laws of New York City, including the following:
– No public sexual activity
– No complete public nudity
– No exposure of genitals
– Alcohol is restricted to designated areas only, to be consumed by adults (21+).
– Adequate space must be cleared and prior consent must be given by all participants in any demo or “scene.”
– Even with consent, no demo or “scene” involving blood or other bodily fluids will be permitted.
– Set your limits – and respect those of others – have fun, and enjoy the day!”
Want to know what time your favorites are performing? This is the lineup!
Share this article on social networks. You can also “LIKE” my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, follow me on Instagram, follow me on Pinterest, follow me on Flickr and subscribe to my Youtube channel. You can contact me directly by filling out this form.
Comparte este artículo en las redes sociales. También puedes darle “me gusta” a mi página en Facebook, seguirme en Twitter, sigueme en Instagram, sigueme en Pinterest, sigueme en Flickr y subscríbete a mi canal de Youtube. Puedes ponerte en contacto conmigo directamente llenando esta forma.